From Cork And Spoon’s wordpress blog.
Beer Marinated Venison
1 lb venison (or beef) steaks
¾ of a bottle of dark beer – I used Star Hill’s Pumpkin Porter
¼ cup grainy mustard
3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
3 cloves of garlic crushed
1) In a Tupperware container large enough to hold all of your steaks whisk together beer, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic.
2) Place steaks in the Tupperware and let marinate for at least 2 hours.
3) Turn on broiler to high and place oven rack about 6-8 inches below flame. Line broiler pan with foil for easy clean up.
4) Place steaks on the broiler pan, I like to sprinkle a little of the crushed garlic from the marinade on top of them.
5) Place in oven, making sure the steaks are 3-4 inches from the flame.
6) Cook on the first side for about 3-4 minutes, then flip to the other side and leave under broiler until cooked as desired.
I served these steaks with fresh homemade French bread and steamed artichokes – simplicity at its finest.